FREMONT, California, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Procera Networks, Inc., the global Subscriber Experience company, today announced that Subscriber Experience Evangelist Thomas Vasen will present “Six Strategies to Monetise Data” as part of the New Revenue Streams track at AfricaCom in Cape Town, South Africa on Wednesday, November 18 at 12:30 p.m. SAST.
The track will explore options for identifying new revenue opportunities for fixed and mobile operators beyond voice as well as partnerships, pricing and revenue sharing strategies to generate revenues from new services. Vasen’s presentation will dive into six different case studies that demonstrate how IP intelligence solutions can be used to create service offerings that enhance operator revenue, including:
- Moving from minutes to bytes using service micro bundles with up-sell triggers,
- Basic OTT service packaging delivering “all you can eat” for a specific app, or apps, only (i.e. app restricted bytes such as Facebook-only or other popular apps),
- Co-operating with the OTT vendors to offer zero rating on sponsored data – separating traffic type (like music) and charging for this differently either by sponsoring it themselves or by the OTT supplier,
- Multi-device packages – how to use multi device and the IoT trend to make more money,
- Utilising location information – unlocking the value of the customer’s location for third parties,
- Driving usage by looking at QoE – using ScoreCard to enhance quality, so subscribers use more data.
Procera will exhibit in booth #E23 where it will showcase ScoreCard, the award-winning solution that delivers improved visibility and measurement of the quality of experience (QoE) that operators’ networks are capable of delivering to subscribers. Also on demo will be PacketLogic/V, a groundbreaking NFV-based solution that enables flexible deployments of PacketLogic™ software using industry-standard COTS hardware and software virtual machine environments.
Procera’s solutions help broadband operators monitor, report and take action to monetise and improve the subscriber experience. AfricaCom takes place at the Cape Town Convention Centre from November 17-19, 2015. For more information, please visit Procera Networks at booth #E23 during the event or contact Procera on Twitter at @ProceraNetworks.
Currently, Procera is hosting a brief Mobile Broadband Quality Experience survey. With each response it will donate $1 to the non-profit organization Charity: water, which supports efforts to bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations, including Central Africa. Fill out our survey today.
About Procera Networks, Inc.
Procera Networks, Inc., the global Subscriber Experience company, is revolutionizing the way operators and vendors monitor, manage and monetize their network traffic. Elevate your business value and improve customer experience with Procera’s sophisticated intelligence solutions. For more information, visit http://www.proceranetworks.com or follow Procera on Twitter at @ProceraNetworks.
Mike Tomlinson, Engage PR for Procera Networks, 510-748-8200 x209, firstname.lastname@example.org