TENDER NOTICE and INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Ref No. SER 5/14/1
PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND THIRTY SIX (36) MONTHS MAINTENANCE OF AN ICT INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR CIVIL REGISTRATION SERVICES, MIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP.
• Tender offers are invited from suitably qualified local and international registered companies with a proven track record for the PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND THIRTY SIX (36) MONTHS MAINTENANCE OF AN ICT INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR CIVIL REGISTRATION SERVICES, MIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP.
• The Procuring Entity is Ministry of Nationality, Immigration and Gender Affairs
• This is an open international tender
• Tenderers who are domiciled in Botswana shall, in order to be considered for the award of the contract, be registered with Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Board (PPADB) in the following Codes and Subcodes:
Code 120 (ICT Systems and Management Services)
Sub Code 01 (Systems Development Services and Maintenance services)
Code 319 (ICT Consultancy Services)
Sub Code 01 (ICT System Development) AND
Verification of registration will be done online by the Procuring Entity (P.E).
For Foreign-Based Companies:
Foreign companies are to submit duly notarized copies of constitutive documents defining their legal status, place of registration and place of operation.
• All the applicable socio-economic policies and programmes of Government regarding preference and reservation shall be applied in this tender.
Foreign companies must subcontract up to 30% of the work to 100% citizen owned companies in line with the Botswana Citizen Economic Empowerment (CEE) Policy of 2012. To that end the 100% citizen owned company’s name should be provided, the percentage of work to be allocated to the contractor should be stated and a copy of the contract between the main contractor and the sub-contractor should be availed.
• The physical address for collection of tender documents is: Ministry of Nationality, Immigration and Gender Affairs, Government Enclave Block 8, Gaborone. 3rd Floor, Office No. 3/56. Documents may be collected during working hours between 07:30 hours – 12:45 hours and 13:45 hours – 15:30 hours with effect from 11th September 2017 and only after production of a receipt of payment of tender documents.
• A non-refundable tender fee of P7, 500.00 cash or Bank Guaranteed Cheque, payable in favour of the Government of Botswana is required on collection of tender Documents. Payment can be made during working hours 0730hrs – 1230hrs and 1400hrs – 1600hrs Monday to Thursday and 0730-0930hrs on Fridays with effect from 11th September 2017 at the above address at Office H18, 2nd Floor.
• Queries relating to the issue of the documents shall be in writing and addressed to the following personnel fourteen (14) working days before tender closing date. Responses to all clarification/ queries shall be in writing and shall be communicated to all bidders. Where appropriate Tender Addendum will be issued: Same Bantsi Private Bag 002 Gaborone, Botswana, Tel: +267 361 1236, Fax: +267 395 3559, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Brain Moloise Private Bag 002 Gaborone, Botswana, Tel +267 361 1561, Fax +267 395 3559, email: email@example.com.
• Tender Documents are to be delivered to the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Board, Tender Opening Room, Ground floor, Private Bag 0058, Plot 8913 Maakgadigau Way, Gaborone West Industrial, GABORONE, BOTSWANA by the 8th November 2017. Telegraphic, telex, telephone, email tenders will NOT be considered. Names and addresses of the bidders should be reflected on the outer side of the envelope.
The closing date for receipt of tender offers shall be 10:00 hours on 8th November 2017. Late tender offers will NOT be accepted. Tender opening will be on 8th November 2017 at 10:00hrs. Any bidders who wish to attend the opening session to be held at 10:00 hours on the 8th November 2017, at Ground floor, Tender opening Hall, PPADB, Plot 8913 Maakgadigau Way, Gaborone West Industrial, Gaborone Botswana, are welcome.
• A two (2) envelope procedure will be followed.
• The Technical and Financial Proposal shall be in English Only. Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and Company Constitutive Documents and / or identification documents not in English shall be accompanied by notarised English Translations of the same. Failure to do so will result in the said document not being recognised.
• A non-compulsory clarification meeting with representatives of the procuring entity will take place at 2nd Floor Conference Room, Government Enclave, Block 8, Gaborone, Botswana on 10th October 2017 starting at 10:00hrs. No person participating in the clarification meeting will be allowed to represent more than one tenderer. A register of all attendees will be kept.
The Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Board’s Standardised Conditions of Tender apply to this procurement, for which all the applicable Tender Data is contained in the tender documents.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, the Government of Botswana is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender offer, nor incur expenses in the preparation thereof.
Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Board